TyperA - test your typing skills

Home | Register | What's new | High scores | Forums | People | Guestbook | FAQ | About TyperA



Log in:
Name:
Password:




From the creators of TyperA:
online hockey
Socceracy
ski jump










Forgot your password?
Forum title:Typing
Topic title:From a great master
Created by: Anonymous
Created on:2005-07-13 09:38:28
Read times:3616

[all forums] [all topics] [latest messages] [send reply]

Anonymous

Date: 2005-07-13 09:38:28


[reply]
"Slow doesn't matter as long you know how to use a computer?"
                                                
                                                                             Master Han
Anonymous

Date: 2005-07-15 17:43:22


[reply]
THANKS
                                                
                                                                             
Anonymous

Date: 2005-07-17 19:28:35


[reply]
Lol, thats a famous line by someone in college, heheh :)
cykeisme

Date: 2005-08-04 07:44:15


[reply]
It's true.

I have hit 635 characters per minute on English Sentences, 2 minutes... and I owe it all to Master Han. He has been a great inspiration to us all.
Ajah

Date: 2012-06-14 23:25:48


[reply]
It's my first time with the typera and am finding it very challenging and interesting as well, love to work with u.
Ajah

Date: 2012-06-14 23:27:07


[reply]
Ajah wrote:
It's my first time with the typera and am finding it very challenging and interesting as well, love to work with u.

stucker

Date: 2013-01-16 22:22:30


[reply]
Ajah wrote:
Ajah wrote:
It's my first time with the typera and am finding it very challenging and interesting as well, love to work with u.


stucker

Date: 2013-01-16 22:24:36


[reply]
I love typing and I thought I was good at it, until i joined with TyperA and realised that I need a whole lot more practice, considering the amount of persons that are way ahead of me.
stucker

Date: 2013-02-04 23:49:41


[reply]
stucker wrote:
I love typing and I thought I was good at it, until i joined with TyperA and realised that I need a whole lot more practice, considering the amount of persons that are way ahead of me.


[all forums] [all topics] [latest messages] [send reply]

   TyperA.net - ©Klikki