TyperA - test your typing skills

Home | Register | What's new | High scores | Forums | People | Guestbook | FAQ | About TyperA

Name:
Password:

From the creators of TyperA:
online hockey
ski jump

Forgot your password?
Forum title:Problems
Topic title:Login - log Out
Created by: cool
Created on:2007-11-22 08:55:33
Read times:2768

[all forums] [all topics] [latest messages] [send reply]

sorenk

Date: 2007-11-22 08:26:49
Moved: 2007-11-22 23:27:39

[reply]
I'm stuck in Turkish. If I try typing in another language, typerA logs me out. I hope maybe it's just a passing server glitch. The time is 23 minutes past midnight CST, 22 November 2007.

BB(by the by): happy Thank Giving.
cool

Date: 2007-11-22 08:55:33

[reply]
Hi,

I wanted to play but if i click on start he logged me out so i can't save my score
BiGF00T

Date: 2007-11-22 12:12:42

[reply]
Same here. If I log in, my name and everything is shown correct and I can use all the functions of the website until I press the start button to play. Then I am logged off and my score also isn't saved.
:(
What should I do in my thinking breaks at work now? *cry*
jouko

Date: 2007-11-22 23:01:17

[reply]
There was indeed a problem today, you got always logged out when starting the game. I was doing some modifications while doing Facebook integration (btw, anyone on Facebook, go and try it, you can now do TyperA test there and compare results with your friends).

It should be fixed now. And also, you don't need to click on the applet before starting to type.
BiGF00T

Date: 2007-11-23 13:48:05

[reply]
jouko wrote:
It should be fixed now. And also, you don't need to click on the applet before starting to type.

That sounds like a nice improvement. Doesn't work with my Opera at least but I can also use IE because the clicking always annoyed me.

[all forums] [all topics] [latest messages] [send reply]

TyperA.net - ©Klikki